By your side, ready to help.
NeuroFit is a program for people with Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis. Provided by Dow Rummel Village and supported by the South Dakota Parkinson Foundation and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Upper Midwest Chapter.
NEUROFIT: MOVEMENT FOR LIFE
What is NeuroFit?
NeuroFit is a proactive approach to slowing the progression of MS, PD, and other neurological movement disorders. The goal is to help anticipate, delay, and prevent symptoms. In this specialized program, clients receive individual attention in private, small group sessions. NeuroFit teaches self awareness and conscious muscle control.
The NeuroFit Program includes:
- Stretching and Loosening Joints
- Balance, Coordination, and Strength
- Power Breathing Vocal Exercises and Speech Training
- Going to the Floor Gracefully and Recovering from a Fall
- Hand Grip and Dexterity Training
- Monthly Support Group
- Monthly Care Partners Group
$30 Monthly NeuroFit Membership
Dow Rummel Village - Wellness Center
1321 W Dow Rummel St. | Sioux Falls, SD 57104
BY YOUR SIDE, READY TO HELP: 605.271.6113
1000 N West Ave, Suite 220 | Sioux Falls, SD 57104